Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, March 27, 2010
Hey Chobots!

Ziggy here! I've got great news! :D
Deli is doing better! YAY!! the Letters worked! Thank you all! :)

Anyways back to Chobots Masks, There is 2 new Awesome Anime/doll masks! :O
They are Nice^.^! Check them out!

Told you they rock! :O Which one if your Favorite? :) That's all for now! Bye guys!

-Zig- :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's remedy1 can you ask the chobots mods to make this please http://i40.tinypic.com/oks66r.jpg

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen