Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, March 12, 2010
Hey Chooooo's

Guess what? There is New Doll Masks For Boys and Girls! Yay!!
There has been a New Catalog added to the Shop! Here is what it looks like:

Inside is a Beatiful Land Of Wonders, Lol jk
Inside there is the Awesome New Doll Masks And the Old ones too!

The First 2 are For Juniors Yay! And the Last 2 Are for Citizens! They all are Totally Awesome! Which one is Your Favorite?
-Zig-
P.s. Check out My Awesome Haircut!

4 comments:

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

Nice haircut! Tee hee I am popular because of the blonde hair non citizen mask! Everyone adds me because I am only 13 days old with the wig! =D Oh one more thing... WOOT FIRST COMMENT! =D

_Epic_ said...

Lol awesome haircut zig. xD
Btw, happy 350 b-day! And deli is going to be 450 tomorrow! :P
-barronchud

mhw23 said...

rofl xD zig why dont you on chobots that much

Mrs Bieber said...

hi cool blog

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen