Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Hey Chobots!

The Doll Mask have Been added to the Masks Catalog! :D Yay!

The Green one looks nice! lol xD , They Are For Citizens! Sorry Juniors!They Cost 100,000 Each! So if you Buy Bugs, this is definetly the Cool item to buy!
Also I will like to post the Caption Contest Winner! :D
The Winner is: Bumble94566!
Her/his Caption Was:

Deli: Ughh I cant find my red dress anywhere!!!

Zig: Well this DEFINITElTLY is not it btw :)


Congratz! You will get your prize when we meet on cho! :)
*update by deli: bugs r added to ur account ;) congratz*
And Thanks Everybody Who Entered! :D

Bye Guys!

-Zig-

P.s. here are some other Funny Captions!

little98miss said...
Deli: Umm...hii...do you know where is ziggy??

Ziggy: Umm..noo,and he is totaly not in the red dress talking to you!

coffee2353 said...
Deli: I lost my new dress, have you seen it Zig?

Zig: O.o no...

V_chobot said...
Deli: ziggy... why is my grandmother's dress is on you?

Ziggy: hmmmm... good question!, and the answer is... i wondering how it fell to be grandmother

4 comments:

________________________________________ said...

Wow :) Ty guys :)

ciller said...

GO FROZEN BANANA POTATO PIE MASTER OF MASTERS :D

Bumbke94566 said...

xD Tyy roleexxx :)

coffee2353 said...

congrats bumble, and thanks for posting mine as an honorable mention :D

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen