Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Hey my dear chobots,

i missed u guys soooo bad, i was really feeling terrible but now im way better :D
thx for all those cute messages, letters and pics - u guys r so cute -hugs-

i wasnt able to post yesterday so i post today with more cool updates ;)
first of all
our agents r on fire :O

i looooove those "boots"

and we have some new masks :)

soo thats it for now :)
cya on chobots ;)

-hugs-
deli :)

4 comments:

fuffley said...

Awesome xD
Yay u feel better!
~hugs~
~Fuffley

Katarina Nikolic said...

I love the new updates!:)
Also,I am glad that you feel better :)
And ziggy quit chobots :'((

-little-

sarahd11 said...

It's good to have you back Deli.
Glad your better. :)
~sarahd11.xx
sarahd11.blogspot.com

sarahd11 said...

Deli, I was wondering if you needed extra help with the blog, seems Ziggy is leaving. :( Because i would love to help out. I have a blog of my own
sarahd11.blogspot.com and also work on Dianamisaki's blog!
Please get back to me. :)
~Sarahd11.xx

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen