Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Hellooooo :D

wow here in germany the sun comes slowly back
awww i missed the sun sooo much :D
flowers r growin, birds are singin ... yea its finally spring woohooo :D

i loved ur pics, they were all awesome
it was so hard choosing winners *whew*

enjoy the winner pictures ;)
by Mileyhope
by Starlet17
by xfruityloopyx
aaand by Omer
congratz guys !
U will all get the mighty
(paintbrush^^)

also not to forget
we'll put some drawings into our art corner ;)

here are all entries in a slideshow, enjoy ;)

Thanks Everybody who Entered!

And if you didn't Win Dont Worry! There are lots more Contests Comming! :)

Bye Chobots!

-Deli and Zig-

13 comments:

Beta Omer said...

Thank you ziggy and deli :-)

________________________________________ said...

Well done guys :)
They are fantastic :) Much deserved guys :)


Luv
Bumble xox

fuffley said...

Cool!
But mah second pic isnt in there, did u see it?
Awesome pics guys I luv em xD
~Fuffley

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

Oh, I didn't win :( I am a failure!

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

This is luvlie not budyruls btw

Maddie said...

WOW! Thank u guys soo much you dont know how long i have been waiting for one! :D im like screaming irl! xD thanks soo much! :D

~Mileyhope

Lostariel said...

:D
congratz guys and i had a second picture to hihi ^.^
~lostariel~

Maddie said...

Hi deli! Hi zig! I just drew a little thank u drawing! ^^ here is the link :)
http://i42.tinypic.com/rwjal2.jpg

Letitrock12 said...

Wow guy congrats!! :)

♥Twi♥ said...

Congratulations to every one and deli my pic isnt in the slideshow...

zooboo said...

congratz guys awesome job

Starlet17 and Remix said...

Hi! Thanks so much. Everyone did a great job! =)
Starlet17

EugenialovesTSwift said...

hi deli this is euyred =( u made me cry i didn't win and u didn't put it in the slideshow it is my dream to get a paintbrush

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen