Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, March 19, 2010
Hey Chooooo's Ziggy Here! :D
Today Some Cool New Clothes/Items have been added to Our Wonderful Catalogs!
Check Them Out!

The Green Turtle Suit is just Awesome! And So are the Doll Masks!
And if you like to Rain You can Buy the Speed Magic Rain Suit At the Wizard!

Wow Chobots is Just Amazing! :D

That's all for now Guys! Byeee!

-Ziggy-

P.s. Which One Is your Favorite?

P.s.s. Go Turtle!


3 comments:

dannybailey2010 said...

deli what font did you use for your header for your blog that says deliciouzz.tk

_ѕɑᴋuяɒ_™ said...

WHO CAN FOLLOW MY BLOG???
sakura-maggi.blogspot.com
^^

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

Hey! I like the doll mask that Deli has ^-^ It's pritty GO DELI! She has good taste of syle =)

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen