Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Hey Chobots! :D

Today we had a Awesomeee party on Chobots.de :)
Our Friend Deli was doing some cool magic ;) Check out these pics!

First we became Angels! :) lol


Then we drank some Basia Juice! :D


And Ghosts! Boo!


And Last But Not least, I became a Tree :D

Imagine if we were trees! I've already made Some cool Nicknames For Some Cho-Trees!

Zig The Tree

Deli The Tree

Hiki The Tree

Vampy the Tree

Vayerman The Tree

Etc.. :)

Bye Guys!

-Zig-

1 comments:

Katarina Nikolic said...

wow!looks like looots of fun,I was not there:/
but I hope you guys had looots of fun:)

-hugs-

little

Have a nice day;)Enjoy:)