Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Thursday, February 4, 2010
Hey my little Chobots :)

have u seen all the new items in store?
awwww they r sooooo cute :)
here are the pics

dress1
dress2
dress3
 
dress 4 (only on Chobots.de)
 
smoking

 
hat

 
bant (only on Chobots.de)

 
tutu ( only on Chobots.de )
 

heart balloon


heart background
 

beach background (only on Chobots.de)





and the best thing:
all just for bugs!!
i really love the new items :)
what about u?

i bought all
yea even the smoking lol

-hugs-
deli :)

4 comments:

fuffley said...

Cool! U rock Deli, thx for updates xD
-Fuffley

Dog said...

Wheres teh eyliner and waist band on de?

Anonymous said...

@ millionair
in rain :)

Lolapeace said...

I luv all the new stuff! Also, I wish that dress on .de was in the catalog too!