Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, February 13, 2010
Hey Chobots :)

have u noticed that the eyes changed?

The white dots are gone (thx alot^^)
Now we have black eyes and i have to say i like it so much more.

In other news ... we r celebrating valentines day tomorrow the whole day on Chobots
Im gonna be busy on .de but ill sneak in on .com ;)


And have u noticed that Vampy is second place in pet poll ?
Vampy is tellin me now all the time how cute she is :D
So if u meet Vampy hug her ^^


Did u know that Vampy is my pet since pets came out?
The pet generator had another look but it generated my dream pet :D

I created on .de on my first day also my Vampy cause it felt weird walkin without her :)

Thats it for now 

-hugs-
deli :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugz Vampy :D

Katarina Nikolic said...

aww,cuteee! -hugs Vampy-

P.C.Where did you get that name Vampy from,your name deliciouzz sounds soo cute and delicious lol,and Vampy well it sounds like shes gonna eat me and suck my blood
(im scared :'( waa,i wont my mumy!) XD

Monotastic said...

Hello Deli, Zigzag, Vampy I think Vampy will win she is so CUTE and Deli nice outfot it rocks same with you Zigzag lol
~Kash50905
-HUGS ALL EVEN VAMPY-

lolly999 said...

Mein Lieblings Haustier ist LollySpatz Ein Bild:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1RTRXWVMWe0/S3k3wKga3pI/AAAAAAAADL0/qAJReLEArro/s400/2010_02_15_08_20_08_232x324.bmp