Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Monday, February 22, 2010
Hey Guys! Ziggy Here! And Ask Deli 2 Is Now Over! Here are The Questions And Awnsers!


- Who is your favorite mod?

- all mods r on their own way awesome, they all do a great job and keep Chobots safe, but my personal fav. is hiki^^
y? - well shes a really funny girl, i love talkin with her :D -hugs- for hiki :)


- why she named herself deliciouzz? (Why did you pick the name Deliciouzz)

- lol good question. well i played cp before and the day i was hungry i wanted to create the name delicious, it was already taken so i tried it with z, but also taken. so i putt double z at the end and i started using it for alot game pages :)


- how did u and zig meet? :)

- meeting zig was one of the funniest things on chobots ever :D i talked to him a while and we had to laugh alot lol. i asked him if he wanted to work on my blog he said no .. yea zig u said no :,(
well after a while i noticed that zig and chow were good buddies and chow always ignored me lol .. and yea zig told chow about that and we 3 became really good buddies. then started school for chow and me and zig were alone on chobots , we used to chat every day - hour per hour lol and a friendship was "born"^^ i love talkin with zig, he always makes me laugh :D .. so i asked him again if he wanna work on my blog - this time he said yes :D .. and our friendship still goes on -hugs to my best chobots buddy- :')


- who is your fav singer?

- usually i listen ti rap and hip hop, thats my kind of music, but at the moment i listen alot rihanna songs :) i have no special fav. singer i love good music doesnt matter from who it is :)


- lol do u like cookies?

- yea! omg im so addicted to sweets lol .. my fav cookies r with choco :D


- Has Nelly ever rebelled against u?? >:D (lol)

- no, nelly is a really nice dog. she loves to be next to u and sleep or play with u .. up to her mood^^ but she was in her 7 years (yup nelly is already 7 years^^) not one day a "bad girl" :)


- Have you ever metted a mod in real life ^_^?

- u guys r curios about this i noticed alot asked that :D but i have to say, i havent met anyone yet, but i would love to, like i said everyone has his/her own way to be awesome :) im sure ill visit them someday :) or they visit me :D lol


- how did you find chobots?

- ive told u how i find the name deliciouzz out of cp and yup i was a cp player before. i always checked mimos blog for updates and stuff and one day he blogged about chobots. i loved the little aliens so i made an account. it was veeeeeeery empty on chobots so i decided not to come back (sry guys^^) after some month mimo blogged again about chobots and i remembered my account and logged in. i started to play daily and took part in earth research contest (where i mostly won ^^) and then i became addicted to chobots :D but guys u know whats really funny? - my first rain lol - i was wonderin why tshirts r falling down - lol , i saw somebody sayin click on it so i did and catched my first mod shirt :D

- Blue or Pink?!! >:D

- for sure PINK ]:D

And deli Made me A question!

- moofins or deli?^^

- Moofins of course, lolz jk How bout Deli eating a Moofin? :)

So that's it! Thanks For everybody Who Asked! Bye Guys! :D

-Zig-

P.s. Old Clothes and items are back! :D

5 comments:

Bumbke94566 said...

You answered my question LOL Mine was the one about Nelly being a rebel :D I thought she ouldn't have but hey who knows ;D

Much luvv

Bumble xox

YOLO said...

oO wie kann an zu diesem Angebot :"willst du in meinem Blog arebeiten" als erstes nein sagen
lol wenn ich hier arbeiten dürfte wer ich glücklich und es wäre cool ^^
aber nein :( xDD

Spalko said...

wooties!
That was awesome, and I learned some new things about Deli that I had never knew before!!! :))

iluvcookiezz said...

lol u did my cookie question XD

cho_cool said...

>=O! you left chobots!? WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!? lol

Yea.... I love the name deliciouzz :/
How come you speak fluent english and your german? Oh yeah... surely you have an office where you see foxik and sap, Is sch comming back?
Lolz... you would have to fly like 2000 miles just to see hiki, vayer, tina and O.o Sap? How is she mod on both?