Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Hey Chobots! :)

I've Decided to Post in Green Cause its Spring! Anyways, There has been some awesome New (emo) hair added to the Shop/s! I'ts Kinda Girly but Its cool! Here is what it looks like:

I think its awesome! :D What do you think? Also a Bubble Suit has been added to the Crown Catalog and a Hypnotic Lollipop! (lol i hope i spelled it right)


That Lollipop makes me dizzy @.@ Anyways I like the Bubble Suit! Which is your Favorite? Also What do you think about the Blog Updates? Deli did everything! Idk how she does it! Bye Guys!

-Zig-

1 comments:

Katarina Nikolic said...

I love lollipop!
mmm,it looks soo yummy,but if i look at it i will get a little dizzy :/
-gets dizzy- i just coulden't resist XD