Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, June 12, 2010
Hey guys :)

Yesterday we had some really cool updates... ^^



Cool right? :D I think the third mask looks cute lol ^^

On other news... It's the start of the World Cup!! Chobots even updated a football / Soccer Ball for the ocassion :D So who are you supporting? :) I'm supporting England because that's the country where I come from ^^ Well I hope you have so much fun on Chobots and the World Cup! -Hugs-

- Fairy :)

4 comments:

Goku said...

Even though I'm not from Ivory Coast, I want them to win cause they have drogba and kalou!!

♥Twi♥ said...

Im supporting Australia Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi

~twilight_eclips

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

Go Italy! ;D
I come from USA, but I speak Italian sometimes.
I am 50% Italian, so..
GO ITALY! :D
~Luvlie [;

❤ $u$αηηα11 ❤ said...

i think the 3rd mask is the cutest ^^
i hope they´ll come in cho.de too ^^

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen