Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Sunday, June 20, 2010
Hello :D

Wow, I haven't posted for quite a long time :O Sorry for not posting artwork last week because I haven't been on my laptop or Chobots as much as normal D: Also I haven't been looking for artwork so much this week so I only have 3 :S Anywayy... Here they are ^^



Our first drawing is by Asdkk that was sent in last week ^^ Very nice drawing style :D
Now, a beautiful drawing of a tree by our new agent.. Thanskie! :D Nice drawing

And another drawing by one of our new agents, Lilki :) It's lovely and I think that the pink chobot is gonna like that sandwich lol xD
Well that's all for now ;) Cya soon -Hugs-
- Fairy
BTW 300th post :O

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen