Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Monday, June 28, 2010
Hey everyone!

You guys probably already know... The contest is over! Wow, all of your drawings were fantastic. I really like them :D Unfortunatley I couldn't make a slideshow, there was a glitch and it kept deleting -.- But if you want, I will try and find somewhere to put the drawings and I will tell you ;)

So now for the winners ;) Deli and me judged all the drawings and wow, I found it really hard to choose so please don't be upset if you didn't win. There will be a next time ;) Ok, so the winners are... -Drum roll please-



Itune!



Icey24635!



Clubpengi!



And Tania1998!


Congratz to the winners :D -Claps- You will win a Deli shirt in your desired colour ;) And to all of those who didn't win, please don't be sad or angry! As I said before, there will always be a next time ;)

Well that's all for now :D I hope you had lots of fun with the contest ^^ -Hugs-

- Fairy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot!
Deli shirt is my favourite shirt:D
I wanna a pink one please:)
Thanks again
~Tania1998

♫ ιтuηє♫ said...

Thanks! :D
i'm Really Confused Pink or Black :S
i want pink one please :)
umm light pink like the color of what i always wear :)
thanks ;D

Tuna x]

♫ ιтuηє♫ said...

if you don't know what kinda pink i want then see what i always wear plz xD

tuna :3

Icey24635 said...

OMG!! TY!!!! :D

i would like pink please! :)

-icey

♥☆♫¢ℓubρϱngι♫☆♥ said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Fairy and Deli :D-Hugs-

May I have a black one? :D

~Clubpengi

P.S Wow! Itune, your entry was totally fabulous!

Unknown said...

Um,i haven't recieved my deli shirt yet.
Can you please give it to me?:)
Thanks:)
~Tania1998
PS:I wanna a pink one;)

blackveilbrides/yellowbell said...

Wow, Lucky! i forgot to enter! :S
hehe, yup there always a next time :D

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen