Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, November 13, 2009
Hey chobots! Well here it is! The Winners Of the Drawing Robot Contest! I wanna say Thanks To Everybody that Entered! And I looked about 70 Difrent Drawings! Here are Some The Drawings :



Great Drawing Guys! Ok Now to Annouce the Winner! It was a Very hard Choice.. (and i couldnt talk to deli...) The Winners are... Billybubble , Peach4424 , LittleBigPlanet! Congratz Guys! Here is Billybubble's Drawing :

Here is Peach4244's Drawing :



And here is LittleBigPlanet's Drawing :



Congratz Guys! i really Loved Your drawings And Everybody's Drawings too! Sorry if u didnt Win but there will be a Next contest Soon i hope! Also Winners Please Leave a comment if you want a Brush or 10,000 Bugs! Also Deli hasent been on for 3 days.. Let's hope she's ok! Bye guys!

-Zig-

P.s. If you didn't Win please dont get mad at me. It was a really Hard Pick.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

hhhoooooooooorrrraaaaaayyyyyyyyy :) :) :) :)

do you know when im gonna get the paintbrush

Unknown said...

btw i want a painbrush

Unknown said...

i was also wondering if i can please oh please jon the blog :D

Unknown said...

omg im sooooo happy i get the paint brush of my dreams! ♥♥♥ thx guyyys soooo much

♥ peach4424

Antguy815 said...

Gratz people!!! I always lose every contest :(. But I guess I have to keep trying. Thanks for letting me join the contest!

Thanks,
Antguy815

coffee2353 said...

oops.... i forgot to finish and hand in mine! lol! but these r great! and anyways, i gots myselfs a brushs alreadys.

sarahd11 said...

You didn't get my robot? :'(
sarahd11

it was on my blog
sarahd11.blogspot.com

Aqua121 said...

why is there plunder's paintbrush drawing in the robot designs
0_0

~Aqua121

Anonymous said...

Omg!... I can't beleave!
Thanks for choosed me!
Well I'd like paintbrush I don't have on yet!
And THANKS SO MUCH again! =)
- billybubble

Happysmile said...

aww i thought i could really win :(

but oh well congratz to everyone who won

Unknown said...

how do we get it

Haunted said...

http://i34.tinypic.com/k9xg5j.jpg

hope it good enough for paintbrush ill keep on drawing until i get one i hope this enough XD

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen