Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, November 27, 2009
Hey Chobots Zig here! There are some Pretty cool new and old stuff in chobots catalogs!
Some of us got to see some of the new clothes before it was in catalogs! But here they Are!

And Canab's Hair is now For Juniors! Yay!Also The Pie Shirt has now been added to the Catalogs as well! I love the new/old Clothes! And many old items have come back! Which is ur Favorite? I like the Big Suit! It looks warm! :D And another contest is comming up So dont get to crazy! Bye guys!

-Zig-

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen