Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Friday, November 6, 2009
Hey Guys,

whoa im still sick
i have a cold for like 2 weeks now :(

but here we go with our updates :)

first we have a new moving background
here how it gonna look like



also yesterday was the bonfire night party
so we had a new item in shop
a tnt bomb :D
its cool



also at the party we had tons of new magic
it was just awesome
but it was way to laggy so jessie gonna have part 2 another day cause it was impossible yesterday i had billions of error and later i couldnt log in at all, kinda horrible for those who waited all day :(

but i have to say
chobots made us another surprise and we got a special rain item :D
wooohooo



hope u can make it to part 2
it gonna rock ;)



deli

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmmmmmmm cool and deli and zig idk y it saids ANOYME ingno that it andybar saying bye

-andybar

locomonkey77 said...

I hope you get better soon deli! I would scream and cry my self to sleep at night if I found out it was serious sickness and you would have to go to the hospital for a while, and you could die. That will probably not happen though.

melinda said...

Ahh uii Ähh nice xD

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen