Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011
hey guys :)

today a post not about chobots :)
since u all know, my hobby drawing/painting
today i got an email over my emailform
where someone showed me his page with art lessons


since i know alot of u guys like to draw to i think its a good idea to share this page with u
cause in my eyes those are amazing videos
which are also easy to understand and easy to "redo"

the page is http://www.bachelorsdegreeonline.com/blog/2011/100-awesome-art-lessons-on-youtube
in the middle u can choose which video u like to see :)
i really like the vids and gonna try some ideas of them :D

thank u for sending me the link :)

-hugs-
deli :)

4 comments:

Jackson said...

Deli drawing and painting is my hobby to if you would like to c some designs i made i did them on teddy bears lol go to teddyland.tk ;)

❤nici❤ said...

deli hi =) danke nochmal für heute cho ist gerettet ;) .

und ps.: stell doch mal dein bild online
wo du selbst malst hihi :D .

ps.: hier ist mal mein blog:

nici88.tk

bitte leser werden dankeschön =).

naja hast du schon die kommentare von

chobotsmelanie gesheen?

sie beleidigt foxik und sagt foxik ist dumm :S .

naja ich hoffe du kommst öfter on =)

bis dann deine nici :D

❤nici❤ said...

deliiii komm mal wieder on wir vermissen dich =((((((( alle in cho.de oder auch .com wenns denn wieder geht. und du bist heute 580 happy 580 mama deliii =)))).

aber schreib mal wieder einen artikel in den cho.de blog wäre so cool wenn du mal wieder ein rätsel oder so machst :). denn wir vermissen dich alle ganz ganz doll

bby deine nici und ganz chobots haben dich lieb =)

canimkiz100 said...

Uii..
Toller Blog Deli <3
Kannst du auch wieder in den
Cho.de Blog bloggen :(?
Vermissen auch deine schönen Artikel :)

BB Pinke Lady :P :D
Lg,
canim

PS. Kannst du mich canim nennen? ;)

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen