Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Monday, March 21, 2011
OH MY GOSH!

hey my cuties :)
i missed u soooooo much!
i was so busy the last weeks, months?
i really dont  know when i was able to sneak in here !

what ive been doin?
wow im working alot, alot alot alot
i need a vacation
enjoy ur time when u r in school
ull miss it when ur grown up i know thats what parents always say
but its the truth :(

but what happens to cho?
well
there is my problem
i still cannot enter .com for some reason
it wont load for me
ive no clue why
and i gave up trying
for .de i have rarely time at all
im glad when i can sneak in for a few min

i wont quit, thats for sure
if u delete me from ur friendslist i can understand that
i wont be mad :)
i hope im more often now able to post again, comin online and yea doing some contests !


i thank u authors alot for ur awesome work !
im really glad i have u guys
-huuuuugs-


miss u guys lots
-hugs-
deli :)


la la la la
delis song xD
its like a hymne now
everytime anyone sees me they start singin it lol
i love it - i love u guys!  :)

5 comments:

xFruityloopyx said...

awwww we missed u too deli! thanks for sneaking back to say hi!!!! :D

Elephantfriend said...

Deli ^.^
We've missed you x)

-Elephantfriend :-)

Miss I Heartヅ said...

Deliiiiiiiiiii!
Atleast we saw you posting...We missed you alot!:)


We understand Deli, and goodluck in everything ♥


we ♥ you :)


Yhanz

J7997 said...

Hey deli!

I think I may be able to help you with Chobots not working. When you log on, are you able to choose your sever but not place, eg Cafe street?? Or do you put in your login and it just stays on the blue screen? If it's the blue screen, I'v had that before. What I did was restart, and if that don't work, then shut your Internet down then open it back up and if that don't work, restart your whole computer. If it doesn't load a place just sever try logging in to a different sever.

I hope this helped and good luck
From Screamer2000 :P Byeeeeee!!!!

Ghosted said...

DELI U R SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEVER RESPOND TO ME, DO U EVEN REMEMBER WHO I AM!!!!! ~HUGS200~

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen