Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Thursday, October 1, 2009
Hey guys Zig here! Have you noticed the new catalog in chobots german? It's awesome! its the Robot catalog! It's in the Make Your own House Shop! here is a Pic : Its cool! Also there are New agents! Swifty , Clubpengi , Zandercute , Plunder and Beebopadoobop! Congratz guys! Bye guys!

-Zig-

Update : It's gone now! Also We might have a party!

4 comments:

palli said...

can you give me free citizen on chobots.de my name is palli and i want free citizen

Chobot Wildcats said...

free citizen is from the chobots team and i think they gave everyone free citizenship for 6 days cuz they gave me 6 day

BlueThunda said...

Umm Zig... I don't see it on Chobots.de... have you looked inside it?

Anonymous said...

Zig I don't see the robot cataloge are you sure you found it?

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen