Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Hey guys Zig here! Lots of u have asked deli where did she get her butterfly wings! But havent u ever thought that maybe she was a Butterfly! And that she can fly! Well look at this pic :
Deli can fly
This is not a Edit! I will have more information about Deli flying later! Also If ur in Pink or Blue team today we had a Big party/battle! And a secret mod made a rainbow (Sorry i have no pics)
So ya Bye guys!

-Zig-

3 comments:

piersy99 said...

hey zig long time no see and i see a mod (chobot) in the picture saying (OK) behind a agent= ) u cant trick me

-piersy99

p.s. first comment

Anonymous said...

i see chlos xD

jonnyyyyy88 said...

hey can i join blue team?

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen