Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, August 9, 2011
When I was 0 age on cho, I had my first party.
It was Hikikomori who showed me what a party on a
virtual game looks like.(Because chobots is the 1st virtual game
I played excluding Cp.)
It was also my first rain, and I was like, woahhh MORE MORE!!! RAAINN!!!
Yeah, I spammed. I also got hacked on the first day.
the hacker told me if I would like to be a citizen and I was like
"Yeah!!! ofcourse how!?" Then I gave my pass. (Not yhanz / Dianamisaki though)
After that, day by day I understood what this game is all about.
Then I did my best to become an agent. I made vids, managed alot of blogs
and etc.. (I'm still using Diana at that time) I really met alot of good pals.
Like sighty, Yellow,Lava (yeah they were my pals way back 2 years)
After that, after alot of hardwork, I became an agent in my acc. Diana.
It was no luck, because I got hacked again and got de-agented.

I was supposed to quit, but MY FRIENDS forced me not to.
William, deli, epic, cat and sergeant helped me get my account back. But there was no luck again.
So I started a new and used Yhanz. It hurts alot. but it's okay.

Days and months pass by I became an Agent. And finally learnt a lesson
not to be hacked again. By that time, I learned how good my friends are.
If you are one of those who helped me, do you still remember?

To Deli, Thank you so much for entrusting your blog to us including me,
it was a great opportunity to work with you :)
To my friends, close friends, not so close friends, best friends,true friends,
It was great meeting you guys. Memories will always stay.


So this is the story of my life as a Chobot. Before I end my story, I would
like to Thank everyone, including the Chobots team, Guys, it was really really
great while it lasted! For anyone right now who has been in a bad situation in
life, always remember, that life is HARD. just take a smile for everything.

Agent yhanz


UPDATE:
I found this video of me and my friends, 1 Year and 1 month ago.


and Here are some videos I made years ago.. I would like to share it with you :)




Not so good videos, but yeah, I hope you enjoyed.

Till next time.. Chos..

Agent Yhanz

5 comments:

Cat said...

:'(

Bacachoo said...

Yhanz, Idk if you remember me (Probably not O.O) but we used to be very good friends, and its basically Gonnorhea's problem that Cho closed..Im gunna miss you buddy!

Herbaliser said...

:( its not fair chobots is gone i will really miss it

Squilloise ♡ said...

My tears are coming ;[

Cheesie said...

I'll miss u yhaaaannnnzz, see u in the nest life :'(

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen