Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Hey chobots!

Today we were having some fun on chobots.in! :D A few of my friends and I created a Gummy Bear Club!



(Here we are^^)

It's been so much fun, we have been dancing, eating at the cafe and attacking cafe street looking for more members >:D


It's been really funny and I say anyone can join! We've been hiding out in various locations around chobots and putting forward ideas about the Gummy Bear Club (Or you could say we've been eating sweets^^).


After a long and hard day of being a gummy bear, we all like to dance and have a drink of some orange juice at the cafe^^ Hehee...


So that's it! I hope you've enjoyed reading this post, it's a little different to the usual posts :))

If you would like to join the gummy bear club on chobots.in (If it's still around^^) , just contact me and I will invite you ;) But remember, some people do get a little carried away but that's no reason for them to be mean to others.

Anyway, I'll cya soon ;)

- Fairy

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen