Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Hello :-)

So, on Sunday, May begun :D That means new Citizenship items!!


I think they are pretty cool :-D

I think Spring has definitely begun, the sun is shining almost everyday in England, it's beautiful :-)

Also, Chobots.com has new agents!! Congratulations to the new agents: Boy11, Kaicooper, Iepure64, Yourbestfriend and Cheweh :-D

See-ya soon!

- Fairy

2 comments:

kittitianhill said...

Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!
The islands offer investment opportunities for peace and quiet for large companies. In addition to the cultured and educated people, the site also offers other incentives such as tax exemptions for 15 years, entry tax likely movement of goods in the United States and the repatriation of profits. Profits out both European imports.
saint kitts and nevis citizenship

kittitianhill said...

saint kitts and nevis citizenship an English speaking independent state that is situated in the northern parts of the Caribbean. There are two islands in this Federation, namely St Kitts and Nevis.

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen