Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Monday, October 18, 2010
Heeeyyy :)

Omg, long time no see eh? I've been so very busy with homework and stuff like that :S

Anyway, Chobots has some updates!! Sorry they're a bit late but here they are...

New clothes for juniors:




And here's a new backpack for citizens:


Wow, I really like the new updates. Do you? ^^

Anyway, I gotta go. Cyaaa later :)

-Hugs-

- Fairy

2 comments:

☮♫ϱbs♫☮ said...

Yes they're super cute! x]luv em

Flori3006 said...

hallo deli du bist ja in .de und in .com und meine frage ist ob du weißt was das ist ?--->weil ich komme in chobots.com nicht mehr rein seit bestimt 1-2 mnaten kannst du da mal gucken?
flori

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen