Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, July 24, 2010
Hi guys :)

Once again we had some pretty awesome Friday updates :D


Woah :D The sweet or candy board looks deliciouzz ^^ I wanna eat it lol xD

Well that's all for now ;) Hope you enjoyed the nice Summer updates! -Hugs-

- Fairy

BTW, from what I understood on blog.chobots.de it says that Deli's netbook isn't working so that's why she isn't on chobots :( Well, bye again... xD

1 comments:

♥ℓσℓ♥ said...

i just luff this bloggy so much!
its amazing! good job -high5-

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen