Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Monday, September 28, 2009
Hey guys,

some of u may know why i didnt post.
my laptop was broken and i was not on much.
so alot things in this time happened :)
here r my updates for u

new items in shop:

new hair
Photobucket

new suit
Photobucket


smiley flags are out
here what they look like
Photobucket


then i was on and i met go!
wasnt for long but well, even a few min
had no chance to save pic so im using the one of my friend fairy_x (thx)

Photobucket




then alot of u asked me to show my wardrobe
well i cant deny ur wishes :)
here my wardrobe on chobots.com
Photobucket

here my wardrobe of chobots.de
Photobucket


also we are blog of the week
thx for choosing us :)
and also thx to all followers, u guys rock ;)

also
hiki give me zig back :D
u fired ur lazor and zig is gone :o
-makes searchin group-


thats all for now :)
kind regards
deli
-hugs-

4 comments:

________________________________________ said...

Hey Deli its Bumble94566 on www.chobots.com and bumble on www.chobots.de!!!!! Th e party was so fun today on chobots.de i got so many items but i couldnt use the citizen items:( ohh well

Bumble94566

supernova000 said...

where are the smiley flags i cant find it

chickenguy said...

hgey deli do you think on chobots.de i live in america so i can like NEVER see santa so can you send the beta items to my account chickenguy thanks=D

Anonymous said...

where did u get the butterfly wings? :)