Rock on ! ;)

Contact me !

imageshack

Followers

Track me :D

Fairy_x are you on ?? :)

Ziggy is back !!!!

Little where are you? :)

is yhanz online?

Saturday, May 30, 2009
WOW that was pretty amazing.
that was the best party i've ever seen on Chobots!
there were so many mods like:
hiki, moonkee, vecna, primarygames, chobot, smurfet, xxmax and so much more - even Vayerman was there!

after chlos arrived he made so much rain - i never saw such a great rain before!
i catched over 110 PG shirts/tops.... and also b boy and chlos shirts

now i can give clothes to new chobots which have nothing :D

here are some pic from the great PG Party:




i dont have words for it :D

0 comments:

R.I.P Chobots

R.I.P Chobots
October 2008 - August 2011

Chobots.de Tracker

Track me :D

Chobots.de Tracker

Fairy_x are you on ??

Play Chobots!!

Chat with us :D

Become a Citizen